- From Tegel (TXL) airport: take Bus 109 to Adenauerplatz/Kurfürstendamm. Change there to bus/Metroline M19 (leaving from the opposite side of the street). Take bus marked 'S-Bhf Grunewald' or 'Hagenplatz' and get off at 'Hagenplatz/ Taubertstraße. There turn left, the second street on the right will be 'Bismarckallee'.
- From Schönefeld airport (SXF): either take express bus SXF1 <www.sxf1.de> to S ‘Südkreuz’ (20 min.), change to fast train S41(Ring-Line) to 'S Halensee' (11 min.) and change to bus M19 (direction 'S Grunewald/Hagenplatz') to 'Taubertstraße'' (7 min.)
or take fast train S9 (direction 'S Spandau DB') to ‘Westkreuz’; change to fast train S7 (direction ‘Wannsee’) to 'S Grunewald' and continue with bus line M19 (direction U Mehringdamm') to 'Taubertstraße’. (75 min.)
or take S 9 direction Spandau DB to S’Treptower Park’ or ‘Ostkreuz’, change to S 41 or S 42 (Ring-Line) direction 'S+U Gesundbrunnen' to 'S
Halensee' and follow the directions as above.
- From Central Station ‘Hauptbahnhof - Lehrter Bahnhof’:
take fast train S7 (direction 'Wannsee-Bhf' or ‚Potsdam-Hbf’) to S ‚Grunewald’ and continue with bus line M19 (direction U Mehringdamm') to 'Taubertstraße’. (25 min.).
- From 'Zoologischer Garten' railway station: either take S-Bahn (line S7) direction 'Wannsee DB' or ‚Potsdam-Hbf’ and get off at 'Grunewald' station, there change to bus M19 and get off at busstation 'Hagenplatz/ Taubertstr' or walk to Kurfürstendamm (about 400 m) and take Bus M19 at the streetcorner of Kurfürstendamm and Joachimstaler Straße.
- From 'Lichtenberg' railway station: take the S-Bahn (line S7) in the direction of 'Wannsee Bhf. or ‚Potsdam-Hbf’. Get off at 'Grunewald' station and follow the directions as above.
- From 'Wannsee' S-Bahn station: take S-Bahn (line S7) in the direction of 'Ahrensfelde Bhf', get off at 'Grunewald' station and follow the directions as above.
- From Hannover or Nürnberg:take exit 'Berlin/Zentrum' on the 'Berliner Ring'. Carry on to exit 'Hüttenweg', turn right and go straight ahead until the first traffic lights, turn left there and follow the road straight ahead until you get to 'Hagenplatz'. Approx. 300 m after the first traffic lights turn right into Bismarckallee. It is the second building on the right.
- From Hamburg: take exit A 111 in the direction of 'Zentrum/Charlottenburg'. Go past the congress centre (ICC) and turn right into A 115 in the direction of 'Hannover/Nürnberg', exit 'Hüttenweg', and there turn left and carry on as stated above.
- From Frankfurt/Oder or Dresden: drive along 'Berliner Ring' in the direction of 'Magdeburg/Hannover' up to the motorway merging point 'Nuthetal'. Turn right into A 115, and at the next traffic lights turn left and go straight ahead to 'Hagenplatz'. Carry on as stated above.